HALO offers a number of events throughout the year to raise money, donations, and awareness in support of our mission to prevent chronic homelessness in Racine County. We'd love to see you come to these events and support HALO in whatever way you can. Keep up with us and check back here to see everything that's coming over the next few weeks and months!
- Home Is Where the Heart Is - May 2021 fundraising event! Community participants built 'homes' for HALO and you can pick your favorite by voting online or in person.
- Point in Time - Racine's count of people experiencing homelessness on the 4th Wednesday of January and July each year.
- Strike Out Homelessness - A bowling fundraiser event held in February.
- Empty Bowls - Enjoy soup and a handcrafted bowl at this annual fundraiser for HALO and the Food Bank in March.
- Bunco - Have fun playing Bunco while raising funds for HALO.
HALO is also grateful to the numerous organizations and groups who have held events where HALO was the fortunate beneficiary. Past events included dining events, picnics, rummage and craft sales, bake sales, concerts, car washes and more. What a wonderful community we live in!
If you or your organization plan to hold an event or donation drive to benefit HALO, please let us know so that we may help promote your event to HALO staff, on our website, and on Facebook.